Saturday, January 1, 2011

Baby crafts!


This is my niece, Kieran. She is 5 1/2 months old, and she is the cutest baby I've ever seen. I'm her favorite aunt. I tell her that every time I see her. This is one of her pre-Christmas pictures. She's wearing a headband that Auntie Jen crocheted. FYI--baby headbands=super easy.

For her Christmas outfit, she was in need of a hat to keep her hairless baby head warm. My sister and I went through a bunch of baby hat patterns, and finally settled on this one. It's the little tam on the right. Being that she has a red wool coat with black buttons, I decided on red flannel with black ribbon and pom pom.



It fits a little better now, and I used black buttons on the sides to keep the ribbon from fraying or slipping. It was so cute with her gray dress and red shoes.

Oh, and I made her another headband for that outfit, as well. Babies deserve to be fashionable, too!




She's a great little model, and I can't wait until she's big enough to start crafting. Happy New Year, everyone! Hope 2011 is full of joy for you all.



And happy holidays from Kieran and her penguin!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! I love this little girl! you do amazing workk Jen! I love my hat too!

    ReplyDelete