Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Eve 2010

Okay, so this post is not really about anything I made. I just really loved the outfit I wore for NYE, and feel it needs a shout-out. I was trying to get a skirt made to wear, but decided the stress wasn't worth it. Not to mention that it's been about 35 degrees at night, so pants seemed like a good option. See below:



Zoom in. You should.

Jacket: H&M--I made a lot of new friends because of this jacket. I tried it on and fell in love. I have never gotten so many compliments as I have with this jacket.

Top: FCUK--I love French Connection. Unfortunately, I can't afford much there, but this silk tank is awesome.

Jeans: Nordstrom--these are a black rinse; I have the same ones in a dark blue rinse.

Bracelet: Forever 21. Ha. It's from my Lady Gaga Halloween costume, and it's just fun.

Shoes: Michael Kors. OMG, can we talk about these shoes! They are 4 1/2 inches tall, grey snake print.


I walked up and down the aisles at Nordstrom Rack in these. They may not be ideal for traipsing around downtown, but they are hot.

Anyway, like I said, nothing I made, but some pieces I love. Also, I got my hair done. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment