Sunday, November 14, 2010

Winter Cape

After completing the UO cape for my husband, I decided my next project should be a little more complex. I'm trying to get to a point where I wear what I want. I'm a fan of Victoria Beckham, and I remembered seeing her in a fancy winter cape a couple years ago.

Clearly this must be my new project. I got some cozy grey flannel, and set to work.



It's not perfect, but I'm pretty impressed. It was a lot more work than I thought, but it's a really cool piece. You don't see many people in capes, so I plan on setting the trend.




It's warm and has both arm openings and pockets. It's perfect with skinny jeans or leggings with tall boots. It's just a fur turban away from Joan Collins, and who doesn't need a little more Joan Collins in their fashion?

1 comment: